[rev_slider alias=”Home Slider 2″]
Pool Fence Safety Inspections QLD- What We Offer:
- All areas Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
- Pool Safety Certificate is supplied “On The Spot” for fences which meet compliance
- Same Day Service
- After hours & weekend inspections
- Fixed price guarantee with no hidden fees or charges
- Comprehensive inspection of pool area, safety barrier and associated area
- Fully detailed reports with any non compliance, explaining why and the action required in order to meet compliance
- Fully licensed and insured
What People Like You Are Saying About Total Pool Safety Solutions…
*****Peter Cahill left us a 5 star review and said:
“After a very thorough inspection, Daniel issued us with a pool safety certificate within 24 hours of our initial phone call. Daniel is polite, professional and prompt.”
*****Michelle Milson left us a 5 star review and said:
“I had a great experience with Total Pool Safety Solutions. Daniel was very thorough and helpful through the whole experience and would highly recommend their services for pool certification”.
Raylee Harris left us a 5 star review and said:
“On time and easy. Thank you. Very quick to respond to texts and emails. Pool Safety Certificate supplied on the spot.”
Skye Martin left us a 5 star review and said:
“Daniel was lovely and so easy to deal with. The level of service he provided was exceptional and we would highly recommend him to anyone needing a pool safety inspection.
Looking For The Best Pool Inspection Service In Your Area?
We know you want fast, efficient, professional and reliable service. Someone who can issue your pool safety certificate “on the spot” in the fastest time possible with the least amount of hassle. Someone who shows up on time and can work in with your schedule and provide expert guidance and easy to follow instructions on any non compliance issues found. That’s where WE come in.
What To Check For Prior To a Pool Safety Inspection:
- All gates open away from the pool.
- The fence is no less than 1200mm to stable ground at all points.
- Latch release on gate is at least 1500mm from ground if non-glass fence.
- When the gate is closed, it must lock securely and cannot be pulled open from fully latched position.
- Pool gate/s must self close from every position along their arc of operation including from just one centimetre away from the locking mechanism.
- There are no gaps under the fence or gate to permanent, stable ground of more than 100mm.
- Horizontal rails on boundary/ pool fences are no closer than 900mm.
Most Common Reasons Why Pool Fences in QLD Fail Inspections:
It is your responsibility to ensure you have checked each one of the points below to help avoid the need for a re-inspection. We do not charge for a re-inspection as long as each one of these have been checked.
The most common pool fence certification issues include:
- The gates are not self closing and self latching from all points throughout entire arc of operation.
- The height of the pool safety barrier is less than 1200mm because ground levels and garden beds have increased over time and have reduced the height of the pool barrier.
- The adjoining boundary fences have climbable rails.
- The windows opening into the pool enclosure are openable with more than 100mm gap.
- There are climbable objects near the pool safety barrier.
Professional Service & Reliability You Can Count On:
Meet Daniel, the owner and operator of Total Pool Safety Solutions
who is a APSIC trained and QBCC licensed pool safety inspector. He has more than a decade of experience in the telecommunications industry as a project manager and service fault technician. His attention to detail and comprehensive pool inspection analysis ensures that every inspection will be carried out to the highest of standards and you will have peace of mind knowing your pool fence is safe and complies with the current Australian pool safety standard.
Daniel will meet with you one-on-one for as much time as necessary for you to have a complete understanding of any non compliance issues which may exist and suggest the best course of action in order to fix them to ensure you receive your pool safety certification in the fastest time possible.
Pool Safety Inspections :
**30% Off – Limited Time Only**
Was $129 Only $129
+ Safety Certificate ($40)